Sunday, December 10, 2006

Happy Holidays!!!!!

We took some holiday pictures of Lauren tonight, so I wanted to post a couple. I'm not posting the one that we will be sending out with our Christmas cards, so you will all have to wait for that one... it's CUTE!!!! Hope everyone is doing well and preparing to have the best holiday ever. We feel so incredibly blessed that we are able to share this Christmas with the miracle that is our daughter. It's so hard to think about how sad and disappointed we were last Christmas and then how completely blessed and filled with joy we are this Christmas. God is good. He is awesome and indescribeable. This beautiful little girl is proof that He is good and we give him so many thanks and all the glory for this gorgeous little girl we have. Thank you so much for sharing in the joy that is Lauren with us.


1 Comments:

Blogger Shmack said...

Hey! I've been meaning to comment over here for ages but things have been a bit crazy, luckily my semester is over this Friday!

I'm with you-- I can't WAIT for Christmas. I don't even think I've thought about what I might get or want- I'm too excited for Claire! And really, she's the best present ever. ;)

Love ya,
Susan

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home