Sunday, June 24, 2007

Mi Familia

I just wanted to take a minute and say how much I love Jenn and Susan and their family. Jenn and Susan are definitely the sisters I always wanted and I love them so much and I am so thankful to have them in my life. I am so proud that my daughter shares their name (Lauren Elizabeth-McKenna) and I am just so thankful for the memories and friendship we share. I hope that Claire and Lauren will be able to be friends throughout their lives and I am just so thankful to be blessed with relationships like I have with them. Jenn~ Thanks for always being there for me to talk to. Thanks for inspiring me and for putting me in my place when I need to be straightened out. Susan~ Thanks for just being you. You are a great mom. Claire is very lucky to have you and Oliver for parents! Thanks for being my family always. I love you.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home