Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Lauren's First Christmas!

Well, Christmas has come and gone and Lauren was thoroughly spoiled. We first went to her Great-Grandma Lois' where she was doted upon and smothered with hugs, kisses, and plenty of gifts. From there we went to her Grandma Lori's where she woke up on Christmas morning to see that Santa had found her there, as well! (Santa came to Lauren's house early since he knew she was going to be gone visiting family.) After spending the morning with Grandma Lori and taking a bath (she loves her baths!) we went over to Grandpa Richard and Grandma Patsy's where guess what... more hugs, kisses and gifts. On Tuesday before we left we were able to go to lunch with Lauren's Grandpa Norm and we went over and saw Lauren (the original). Lauren received a very special gift from Grandpa Norm; a framed picture of Lauren and her Great-Grandpa together. So, sorry for the lack of pictures. I was all fired up on Sunday, and lost my enthusiasm by Monday. Mommy was pooped and not paying attention! I swear I thought I took more pictures! I still need to get the picture of Lauren and Santa scanned, so I will post that as soon as I get that done. Today we're off to see some of Lauren's cousins!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home